Black Friday is right around the corner, and there are plenty of great deals to be had. We’ve been covering the deals for weeks now, but if you want to cut through the mess and just score the best deals you can find, you’ve come to the right place.
As to be expected, this year there are lots of deals to be had on TVs small and large, 1080p to 4K. You can also get a great price on last year’s iPads, which are still better tablets than pretty much anything save for this year’s iPads. If you’re in the market for a smartwatch or fitness tracker, you can save some money on some really great options this weekend. And if you want to pick up a laptop or new headphones, there are deals to be found too.
Keep in mind that the best deals won’t last long and many of them are limited to Friday itself (or in rare occasions, Thursday too). To win the Black Friday game, you have to be aggressive and quick, there’s no time to sleep when deals are to be had. That said, here are the 20 best Black Friday deals this year. Warm up your credit cards and get a good night’s sleep, it’s time to make the consumer machine work.
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV for $119 (Amazon)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart LED TV (Amazon)
- Toshiba 50-inch LED TV $199 (Amazon)
- Vizio 65-inch Class Smart LED HDTV for $648 (Walmart)
- Vizio 50″ Smart LED 4K Ultra HDTV for $698 (Amazon)
- LG 60-inch 1080p 3D smart TV with two pairs of 3D glasses for $749.99 (eBay)
- Samsung 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV with $30 Target gift card for $477.99 (Amazon)
- Element 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV for $119 (Target)
- Apple iPad mini 2 16GB for $299 (Best Buy)
- Apple iPad Air 16GB for $299 (Amazon)
- Amazon Kindle for $49 (Amazon)
- Amazon Fire HD 6 for $79 (Amazon)
- PlayStation 4 bundled with Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us: Remastered or Lego Batman 3 and LittleBigPlanet 3 for $399.99 (Toys r Us)
- Xbox One bundled with Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, and a $50 Target gift card for $329.99 (Target)