In case you’d rather spend Thanksgiving waiting in line at a strip mall, Best Buy has announced plans to open more than 1,000 of its stores on Thanksgiving day to give shoppers a head start on Black Friday deals.
It’s also beginning to preview all of those deals today, and they include some good prices on TVs, reduced pricing on Apple products, and smaller savings on a good number of electronics that you may just be interested in. There will also be separate “doorbuster” deals when Best Buy opens on Thanksgiving, at 5PM local time, and on Black Friday, at 8AM local time.
There’s still more than two weeks to go before Black Friday, but if you’re starting to plan your shopping spree now, you can head to Best Buy’s website to see what’ll be available. We’ve also rounded up a number of the best deals that we’ve seen below.
- Panasonic 50-inch LED 1080p HDTV for $199.99 (no regular price given)
- Samsung 55-inch LED Ultra HD TV for $899.99 (no regular price given)
- Samsung 55-inch curved LED Ultra HD TV for $1,299.99 (regularly $2,199.99)
- Sony 55-inch LED Ultra HD TV for $1,499 (regularly $2,999.99)
- iPad mini 3 models all discounted by $75 (starting at $324.99)
- iPad Air 2 models all discounted by $100
- Surface Pro 3 128GB or larger discounted between $100 to $150
- LG G3 for $1 with two-year contract on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T (regularly $100 to $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 for $1 with two-year contract on Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T (regularly $100 to $200)
- PlayStation 4 500GB with Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us Remastered for $399.99 (console alone regularly costs $399.99)
- Xbox One 500GB with Kinect, additional controller, Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, and Dance Central Spotlight for $429.99 (regularly $499.99)
- Wii U 32GB with Super Mario 3D World, NintendoLand, Super Smash Bros., and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for $359.97 (regularly $409.97)